Hello visitors. I also selling items in Trinity RO. It is my pleasure if you buy items from me. No cheating or scamming! Thanks for watching my blog.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sniper Guide:F-Button Arrangement Skill

Basically, this is a common things that player should already know. All players know that F-Button use to casting a skill whether its for offensive or buffing. But, here I want to share about how to arrange your sniper skill properly.

My skill arrangement are True Sight, Sharp Shooting, Kyrie Ellison, Falcon Assault, Fly Wing, Attention Concentration, Wind Walk, Teleport Glove and Teleportation Skill. As you can see from button F1 tot F5, I put a short-time buffing and offensive skill meanwhile from F6 to F9 I put long-time buffing. To bring the short-time buffing and offensive skill give you advantages to switch you finger more faster rather than separate them far. For F1 button I will use my 5th-finger and following. 2nd-finger will control 2 button; F4 and F5. It because it seldom use compare to F1-F3 button. F6 and F7 button are Attention Concentration and Wind Walk respectively. I put them at those button because it is a long-time buffing. It means you only casting this skill once.

0 comments: